Custom Gaskets, Rubber Gaskets, Non-Metallic Gaskets
IG Marston Co. is an ISO 9001 non-metallic stamping company that fabricates gaskets & seals from a large list of materials.
Custom gaskets and seals have numerous applications like gasoline motor exhaust uses, use in oil fields, electronic power tool applications, in hydraulics, special packing needs, specialty oil and grease seals and in vast amount of other use in military and commercial specifications.
Here are just some of the many custom products we manufacturer for customers around the world:
- Custom gaskets
- Rubber gaskets
- High temperature gaskets
- High pressure gaskets
- Marine gaskets
- Automotive gaskets
- Graphite gaskets
- Interface gaskets
Why Order Your Custom Gaskets and Seals from I.G. Marston
Customers across the US and around the world have relied on I.G. Marston to fulfill their custom gasket and seal orders for decades. Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- All gaskets and seals are manufactured on a custom order basis.
- PSA backings can be supplied to any gasket or seal we manufacture.
- Tooling charges when applicable are included in our quotations.
- We can manufacture your custom bending and marking needs where required.
- We accept RFQs for any special application and material not listed.
- Special packaging available when requested.
Start the custom gasket and seal order process now. Our RFQ form will walk you through the information we need.
Materials for Custom Gaskets and Seals
- Nylon 6/12, 6/6, and MDS
- Nylatron GS®
- Polyethylene in HDPE and LDPE
- Canvas Phenolic
- Linen Phenolic
- Glass Polyester
- Vulcanized Fibre
- Epoxy Glass
- and more