Custom Rubber, Plastic, and Non-Metallic Washers
Why Order Your Custom Washers from I.G. Marston
IG Marston Co. is an ISO 9001 Non-Metallic stamping company fabricating custom washers from a large list of materials. Customers across the US and around the world have relied on I.G. Marston to fulfill their custom non-metallic washer orders for decades. Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- All washers are manufactured on a custom order basis.
- Stock orders can ship same day.
- We have over 4,000 die sets on hand, and we include tooling charges in RFQs of sizes we do not have.
- I.D.'s available from .025" on up (metric specifications are no problem)
- O.D.'s available from .060" on up
- Standard Tolerances: ID, OD +/- .005" (unless specified)
- Special packaging available when requested.
We can also produce custom washers in a variety of colors and sizes due to our extensive inventory of die sets. Depending on a washers usage and characteristic needs, the materials above are used in high mechanical uses, low coefficients of friction, dielectric properties, resistance to heat or cold, low weight properties, wear resistance needs, insulation or moisture requirements, good impact, abrasion, strength and smoothness uses.
Start the custom washer order process by selecting your preferred material or product, left. Our RFQ form will walk you through the information we need.
To learn more about custom washers and to get a free sample, contact us here.
Custom Washer Materials:
- Nylon 6/12, 6/6, and MDS
- Nylatron GS®
- Polyethylene in HDPE and LDPE
- Canvas Phenolic
- Linen Phenolic
- Glass Polyester
- Vulcanized Fibre
- Epoxy Glass
- and more
To submit an RFQ, please fill out the following form: