Custom Spacers and Discs
IG Marston Co. is an ISO 9001 Non-Metallic stamping company fabricating custom non metallic spacers and discs from a large list of materials.
We can also produce these non metallic spacers and discs in a variety of colors and sizes due to our extensive inventory of die sets. Custom spacers can be produced as slotted, or non-perforated shapes, with hex ID’s and/or different shapes in the center. Custom discs are used in a variety of shim, spacer, filter and wear resistance applications.
Both spacers and discs are considered less expensive and non-corrosive than their metal counterparts, and offer many different property characteristics.
Why Custom Spacers and Discs from I.G. Marston
- All non metallic spacers and custom discs are manufactured on a custom order basis.
- Over 4,000 die sets on hand and we include tooling charges in RFQ’s of sizes we do not have.
- I.D.’s available from .025″ on up (metric specifications – no problem!)
- O.D.’s available from .060″ on up
- Custom shapes, holes, cut outs etc. manufactured to your drawings
- Special packaging available when requested.
Materials for Custom Spacers and Discs
- Nylon 6/12, 6/6, and MDS
- Nylatron GS®
- Polyethylene in HDPE and LDPE
- Canvas Phenolic
- Linen Phenolic
- Glass Polyester
- Vulcanized Fibre
- Epoxy Glass
- and more
To submit an RFQ, please fill out the following form: